Sightseeing cruise ticket
Visitors can enjoy a guided discovery tour of the Paris of yesterday and today on board one of the trimaran boats with windows.
Individual audio guides provide visitors with a simple way to enjoy rich and detailed commentary about Paris, its history, its monuments, and itsarchitecture.
A tour guide equipped with a microphone contributes useful and topical information about Paris in 4 languages to accompany the audio-guide.
You will see: the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d’Orsay, the Institut de France, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville, La Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obélisque and Le Grand Palais.
• Modern, panoramic multi-hulled vessels with heating, an outdoor terrace and passageways
• A warm welcome from a professional crew
• A commentary broadcast via individual receivers, accompanied by a genuine musical storyline: a choice
of 14 languages and a children’s version in French
Opening days and times
- FROM 1ST JULY 2021 TO 31 MARCH 2022: EVERY DAY
Tickets and prices
- Free for children under 4
We recommend you report at the ticket booth 20 minutes before the chosen
Boarding at pier no. 3
Duration of the tour: 1 hour
Disabled access possible
Pay-to-use car park subject to availability
Animals are not allowed on board
PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS
75007 PARIS 07
Choose your tickets
A health pass is required to enter.