Paris Museum Pass
The Paris Museum Pass, as practical as economical, gives you access to more than 50 museums and monuments in Paris and its region, depending on the length of your stay.
If you are in Paris for 2, 4 or 6 days, you can visit all the museums and monuments included in the pass from the date of activation: the Musée du Louvre, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée Picasso-Paris, the Musée Rodin, as well as the Château de Versailles, the Château de Fontainebleau, the Villa Savoye, the Museum of Air and Space, and many more.
Where to buy the Paris Museum Pass
Buy your Paris Museum Pass online and pick it up at one of our many Tourist Information Centres. With your precious pass in hand, present it at the checkpoints, without waiting at the cashier's desk, to make the most of your visit in complete peace of mind.
Each Paris Museum Pass comes with a leaflet containing all the practical information about the museums and monuments (addresses, opening hours, closures, etc.).
The museums and monuments are generally closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
Validity of the Paris Museum Pass
- The Paris Museum Pass must be presented at each checkpoint.
- It is valid for only 1 entry to each site.
- The validity period begins at the time of the first visit. The Paris Museum Pass is valid for periods of 48 hours (2 days), 96 hours (4 days) or 144 hours (6 days).
- The Paris Museum Pass does not include access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours.
Prices for the Paris Museum Pass and admission to museums
- Paris Museum Pass - 2 days - adult: €55
- Paris Museum Pass - 4 days - adult: €70
- Paris Museum Pass - 6 days - adult: €85
A large number of museums and monuments are free for visitors under 18 and for EU citizens under 26.
Visits and reservations
- The reservation of a time slot is mandatory, including for holders of a Paris Museum Pass, for: the Musée du Louvre, the Cité de l’Architecture, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de la Marine, the Musée du Judaïsme, the Louvre, the Musée de l’Orangerie, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Palace of Versailles
- The reservation of a time slot is recommended for: the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, the Musée Nissim de Camondo, the Cité des Sciences, the Crypte Archéologique de l’Ile de la Cité, the Musée Eugène Delacroix, the Musée Guimet, the Musée de la Musique, the Musée d'Orsay, the Panthéon, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée du quai Branly-Jacques Chirac, the Château de Maisons, the Château de Malmaison, the Basilique de Saint-Denis and the Villa Savoye
- The other museums included in the Paris Museum Pass are freely accessible
Choose your pass
Direct access to more than 60 museums and monuments.
The more you visit, the more you save.
2, 4, or 6 day-Pass.
Free cancellation up to 48h before collect.