Criss-cross Paris onboard our double-decker open-topped bus.
Visit Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day pass.
Hop aboard for an exciting trip through the very heart of Paris, the City of Light: The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the river Seine, the Sacré-Cœur, the Moulin Rouge… we bring you unbeatable, unimpeded views across the Parisian landscape and the capital’s attractions from the upper deck of our bus.
Get on and off whenever and wherever you want.
With just a single Pass, you can really get the most from our hop-on hop-off bus
network, one of the largest in Paris.
• Get on and off as often as you like along the 3 interconnected bus routes.
• 35 bus stops throughout Paris.
• Two free visits on foot.
• Book of reduction coupons issued to you onboard: reduced price admission to numerous museums, monuments and local attractions.
• Free WiFi on the buses.
• Commentary for children available in 3 languages: French, English, Spanish; a spellbinding journey to be discovered through Paris’s tales, stories and legends (the Phantom of the Opera, Quasimodo the Hunchback of Notre-Dame and D’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers).
Opening days and times
- The buses run every day from 10 am to 6 pm.
Tickets and prices
Ticket valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Free for children under 4.