'L’Oiseau Paradis' show + dinner
‘L’Oiseau Paradis’ show + dinner
From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue produced by the famous …Show more
From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue
produced by the famous choreographer Kamel Ouali. Featuring a surreal and
surprising atmosphere, the show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion,
humour and the use of new technology.
• The leading lady for this season is the beauty queen Iris Mittenaere (Miss France and Miss Universe 2016).
• Around thirty artists, actors, singers and international attractions will be performing on stage.
• Almost 500 costumes have been created by the fashion house “On aura tout vu”.
• The set was produced by Alain Lagarde, a legendary designer of opera, musical and theatre scenery.
A high-quality revue and outstanding service will ensure that you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most Parisian of Paris’s Cabarets.
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as one of the capital’s historical heritage sites, this famous Parisian cabaret is located in the very heart of Paris, just a stone’s throw from Notre Dame and the Panthéon.
The artists at Le Paradis Latin perform several times a week over several months, and so sometimes performers may be changed to avoid exhausting the artists. Changes in the cast may not be used as grounds for the payment of any compensation and no complaints or claims will be considered.
The “Prestige” dinner-show package**: Category 1 - €190
Sea bream tartar with ginger & lime or Millefeuille of Crab, Mango & Citrus fruit \*\*\*\* Noisette of Lamb with herb crust, Garden Assortment or Cod steak, Simple Stir-fry Vegetables or Authentic Beef Tournedos Rossini, Potato Gratin \*\*\*\* Paradis Latin or Iced nougat , Red Fruit Coulis \*\*\*\* ½ Bottle of Bordeaux wine ¼ Bottle of Champagne
The “Star” dinner-show package: Category 2 - €160
Slice of duck Foie Gras, Brioche Dorée or Hand-sliced salmon, Smoked over beech wood or Snails with Parsley & Garlic, served in their shells \*\*\*\* Châteaubriant, potato gratin , Four-pepper Sauce or Roast Sea Bream Fillet with Candied lemon, Braised chicory or Sliced Duck Breast Cranberry & Honey Sauce, “Anna” rosette \*\*\*\* Thin Apple Tart, Caramel Sauce or Symphony of Sorbets \*\*\*\* ½ Bottle of Bordeaux wine ¼ Bottle of Champagne
The “Festival” dinner-show package: Category 3 - €130
Delicate Prawn Feuilleté or Mouth-watering Périgourd-style salad \*\*\*\* Poultry fricassee, Courgette Flan or Salmon steak, Provençal-style vegetable compote \*\*\*\* Mixed Ice Cream \*\*\*\* ½ Bottle of Bordeaux wine ¼ Bottle of Champagne
- Metro line 7 Jussieu or Line 10 Cardinal Lemoine
Opening days and times
Open every day except Tuesdays. Pre-Show at 7:30 pm, Dinner at 8 pm, one show per evening at 9:30 pm.
Show running time: 01:30
7:30 pm: Pre-Show & dinner
9:30 pm: The show begins
11 pm: Grand final & Balloons
Tickets and prices
- The “Prestige” dinner-show package : Category 1 - €190
- The “Star” dinner-show package: Category 2 - €160
- The “Festival” dinner-show package: Category 3 - €130
- Disabled access
- You are advised to arrive from 7:30 pm.
- Cloakroom compulsory €2 per item (Vigipirate anti-terrorism plan)