This surprising guided tour of Paris on a hop-on, hop-off bus lets you explore the city’s top attractions at your leisure.
Take advantage of this guided tour of Paris to discover the breathtaking views from the Eiffel Tower, the historical works of the Louvre, the imposing presence of the Arc de Triomphe, and much more. This unique tour of the city includes all of the must-see attractions of the centre of Paris.
Discover beautiful avenues, impressive architecture and picturesque views from an open-top double-decker bus. Hop on and off as you wish to create your own customised journey. The tour includes instructive and entertaining commentary that guides you around the city. The Premium ticket is valid for two days.
HOP ON AND OFF THE BUS AS YOU WISH
A hop-on and hop-off Big Bus ticket valid for two days with two routes to choose from (both routes are included)
Discount vouchers accepted by several partners, comprising a range of offers and recommendations
Available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic and Korean.
English-speaking guide (only on certain evenings).
- Exchange your voucher at one of the Big Bus Paris stops or at the Big Bus Paris information centre at 11, avenue de l’Opéra, 75001, Paris. Opening hours: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Opening days and times
- Service runs 365 days a year. Detours on 14 July and during the Tour De France.
Tickets and prices
- Ticket for one person (hop on and off as you wish over two days) valid for up to one year after date of purchase; to be exchanged at one of the Big Bus stops between 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m.
Ticket valid for two consecutive days including: 2 routes
Classic red route: 2 hours 20 / Runs every day: 9.30 a.m. - 7.00 p.m. / Frequency: 5-10 minutes
(1) Eiffel Tower
(2) Champ de Mars
(3) Opéra Garnier
(4) Louvre – Pyramide / BBIC - interchange point (9) Grand Palais
(5) Louvre – Pont des Arts (10) Trocadéro
(7) Musée d’Orsay
(9) Grand Palais
Montmartre blue route:1 hour 10 / Runs every day 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. / Frequency: 30 minutes
(11) Gare du Nord
(D) Musée Grévin
Unlimited use of the ticket for one or two consecutive days
Entertaining commentary available in 11 languages; select the language of your choice
FREE: map of Paris, headphones, vouchers and poncho if it rains.