Positive Café is the brainchild of an energetic young duo with unusual back stories: Tristan, a marketing graduate from a prestigious Paris business school, wanted to find meaning in his career, while Odette, a qualified nutritionist who, influenced by her Lebanese and Colombian heritage, has had a passion for cooking since childhood, wanted to do something tangible to promote her love of healthy, organic food.
In 2015, both found fulfilment by creating this eatery, whose unabashed activism in no way overshadows its gourmet credentials. In keeping with the contemporary, no-frills décor, the cuisine is current, authentic, simple and inventive.
Take, for example, the trio of pestos (red pepper, courgette and aubergine with oregano), the adzuki bean and mango ceviche salad, or the handsome selection of bowls and juices.
And to top it all off, the café is located less than 400m from the Palace of Versailles. It doesn’t get much more positive than this!
Access and contact
Days and opening hours
All year round, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday to Friday : 11am - 3pm / 7pm - 10pm On Saturdays : 11am - 10pm On Sundays : 11am - 3pm.
- A la carte: 5.50 to 18 € Adult menu: 16 to 22 € Child menu: from 7 € Dish of the day: from 12 €.
- Baby chair
- Pets welcome
- Fast food
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
Documentation languages (home)
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Only 1 step <15 cm
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities