Oiseau Paradis - Dinner Show
From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue produced by the famous choreographer Kamel Ouali. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and use of new technology.
- Around thirty artists, actors, singers and international attractions will be performing on stage.
- Almost 500 costumes have been created by the fashion house “On aura tout vu”.
- The set was produced by Alain Lagarde, a legendary designer of opera, musical and theatre scenery.
A high-quality revue and outstanding service will ensure that you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most Parisian of Paris’s Cabarets.
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as one of the capital’s historical heritage sites, this famous Parisian cabaret is located in the very heart of Paris, just a stone’s throw from Notre-Dame and the Panthéon.
A breathtaking programme
Pre-show music and dinner
7:30 pm: You are greeted by the troupe's dancers in a striking setting: total immersion in a unique, surreal and surprising atmosphere.
8 pm: Enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by Guy Savoy, a Michelin three-star chef.
Artists transport the audience into a magical world in an oh-so-Parisian atmosphere.
An exceptionally gifted singer performs in the legendary Paradis Latin room.
9:30 pm: Show begins. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the "L’Oiseau Paradis" show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and the use of new technology.
11:15 pm: Show ends
Menu for information purposes, subject to change
Partially-cooked foie gras with Guérande salt, smoked tea jelly, orange bitter
Avocado and passion fruit-sea bream ceviche served in bamboo
"Paradis Latin" salmon steak chilled with "caviar tarama"
Cod and sweet potato served as a pie
Poached and roasted Challans duckling, figs and black currant sauce
Paradis Wellington served medium-rare
Lemon-verbena "Tenue Blanche"
½ bottle mineral water
"Gustave Eiffel" evening
For information only, subject to change
Pressed chicken, duck foie gras and celery
Cassolette of snails and button mushrooms
Carrot bisque with lemongrass and ginger, tartar of prawns with lime
Sweet and sour Asian salmon
Roasted and stuffed breast of guinea fowl, autumn vegetable tian
Vegetable medley, perfect egg and parmesan
½ bottle mineral water
- Metro line 7 Jussieu or Line 10 Cardinal Lemoine
Opening days and times
- Open every day except Tuesdays.
- You are advised to arrive from 7:30 pm.
- 7:30 pm Pre-show & dinner
- 9:30 pm Show begins
- 11 pm Grand finale & balloons
- Show running time: 1h30
- The artists at Le Paradis Latin perform several times a week over several months, and so sometimes performers may be changed to avoid exhausting the artists. Changes in the cast may not be used as grounds for the payment of any compensation and no complaints or claims will be considered.
- Disabled access
- Cloakroom compulsory €2 per item (Vigipirate anti-terrorism plan)
28 rue Cardinal Lemoine
75005 PARIS 05