- What to see and do
- Cabarets and casino
- Oiseau Paradis - Dinner Show
Oiseau Paradis - Dinner Show
Until 30/12/2023 / PARADIS LATIN
From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue produced by the famous choreographer Kamel Ouali. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and use of new technology.
- Around thirty artists, actors, singers and international attractions will be performing on stage.
- Almost 500 costumes have been created by the fashion house “On aura tout vu”.
- The set was produced by Alain Lagarde, a legendary designer of opera, musical and theatre scenery.
A high-quality revue and outstanding service will ensure that you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most Parisian of Paris’s Cabarets.
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as one of the capital’s historical heritage sites, this famous Parisian cabaret is located in the very heart of Paris, just a stone’s throw from Notre-Dame and the Panthéon.
A breathtaking program
Pre-show music and dinner
7:30 pm: You are greeted by the troupe's dancers in a striking setting: total immersion in a unique, surreal and surprising atmosphere.
8 pm: Enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by Guy Savoy, a Michelin three-star chef.
Artists transport the audience into a magical world in an oh-so-Parisian atmosphere. An exceptionally gifted singer performs in the legendary Paradis Latin room.
9:30 pm: Show begins. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the ”L’Oiseau Paradis” show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and the use of new technology.
11:15 pm: Show ends
“Soirée prestige” : €200
- Foie Gras flower of Paradise or
- Crab and avocado in fine shellfish jelly, squid ink tuile or
- Cocotte egg, chestnuts and white truffle emulsion
- Cod back candied with lime, mussels stew and flat beans with curry or
- Monkfish medallions, and seasonal vegetables “Côtriade style” or
- Paradis Wellington “served – medium rare”
- Infinitly Lemon by Pierre Hermé or
- Infinitly Chocolat by Pierre Hermé
- Mineral water
- 1⁄2 bottle of wine
- 1⁄4 bottle of Champagne
“Soirée Gustave Eiffel” : €175
- Pressed poultry, celery and duck foie gras or
- Le colors Paradis or
- Lentil velouté, “pumpkin-hazelnut”
- “Koulibiac” style salmon, ginger infused white butter sauce or
- Hake Veal Blanquette in Paradise or
- Multicolored vegetables, perfect egg and parmesan
- The candy apple or
- The Cloud tea-chocolate
Opening days and times
- Open every day except Tuesdays
- You are advised to arrive before 9 pm
- Show running time: 1h30
- Cloakroom compulsory €2 per item (Vigipirate anti-terrorism plan)
- Disabled access
- The artists at Le Paradis Latin perform several times a week over several months, and so sometimes performers may be changed to avoid exhausting the artists. Changes in the cast may not be used as grounds for the payment of any compensation and no complaints or claims will be considered.
- Metro line 7 Jussieu or Line 10 Cardinal Lemoine
- Bus : 24, 86, 87, 89, 47, 6 (Cardinal Lemoine)
28 rue Cardinal Lemoine
75005 PARIS 05