La voie de l’écuyère Show Ticket
Every Saturday and Sunday and some Wednesdays during school holidays at the Grande Ecurie of the Château de Versailles, the Equestrian Academy presents Opus 2023 of La Voie de l’écuyère, choreographed by the pioneer of equestrian theater Bartabas.
The show sees the new class of riders perform previously unseen choreography and recreate some of the Academy’s iconic tableaux.
This one-of-a-kind ballet company combines Haute École equestrian manoeuvres with other artistic disciplines. A must see in Paris Region.
Opening days and times
- Every weekend from 18/12/2022 to 25/06/2023
- Saturdays at 6 pm and Sundays at 3 pm
- Some Wednesdays at 3 pm during school holidays
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets valid for the selected time and date
- Tickets may be collected on site one hour before the show starts
- All spectators must have a ticket, including young children
- Concert not suitable for children under 5 years old
- A 1 hour 10 minutes show, followed by a self-guided tour of the stables.
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Unheated arena
AddressGRDE ECURIE DU CHT DE VERSAILLES