Exhibition Ticket - Etienne – Robial
A must-see in Paris, the Musée des Arts Décoratifs is currently paying tribute to the work of Étienne Robial with a major retrospective running until 11 June 2023.
The étienne + robial. graphisme & collection, de futuropolis à canal+ exhibition retraces the exceptional career of this eclectic and prolific creator through posters, drawings, videos, books and furniture.
A graphic designer, professor and collector as well as a publisher and artistic director, Étienne Robial has left his mark on the French audiovisual landscape over the last 50 years. He invented the concept of habillage, a term he coined for audiovisual presentations, and produced them for Canal+ and M6. He also contributed to the literary recognition of “auteur” comic books by founding the Futuropolis publishing house. He redesigned and created the artwork for several magazines such as Métal Hurlant, (A Suivre), Télérama, Les Inrockuptibles and, more recently, L’Équipe.
The exhibition at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs recreates his world of graphic art, bringing together his professional projects with pieces from his private collection (books, decorative objects, light fixtures, unique utensils, etc.), with staging by Kevin Lebouvier.
Opening days and times
- Open Tuesdays to Sundays from 11 am to 6 pm until 11 June 2023
- Open late on Thursdays until 9 pm
- Closed on Mondays and on 25 December 2022 and 1 January 2023
Admission tickets and prices
- Dated tickets valid for the selected date and time
- Access valid within one hour of the selected time.
- Tickets include admission to all Musée des Arts Décoratifs exhibitions and permanent collections.
- Free for under 26s, unemployed people and RSA holders (on presentation of proof). Booking required (+ €1 admin fee).
- Tickets cannot be modified, refunded or exchanged
- Suitcases and large bags are prohibited
AddressMUSÉE DES ARTS DÉCORATIFS
107, RUE DE RIVOLI
107, RUE DE RIVOLIGALERIE D'ETUDE
75001 PARIS 01