- What to see and do
- Museums and monuments
- Museums and cultural sites
- Musée de l’Orangerie entry ticket
Musée de l’Orangerie entry ticket
From 14 €
Until 31/08/2023 / MUSEE DE L'ORANGERIE
Claude Monet’s masterpiece, The Water Lilies is a unique work that is shown off to perfection in the magnificent Musée de l’Orangerie. The master himself was involved in the design of the museum’s two oval rooms that were to house the eight two-metre-high panels with a total length of 91 metres… an achievement and a display of monumental beauty!
Buy your entry tickets for this major centre of Impressionism, a must-see during your stay in Paris. The tickets provide access to the permanent and temporary collections.
This magnificent building overlooking the Place de la Concorde will leave a lasting impression.
Opening days and times
- Open from 10am to 6pm, every day except Tuesday
Closed 1 May, 14 July and 25 December
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets valid for the date and time selected
- This ticket grants entry to all permanent collections and to any current temporary exhibitions
- “Child and companion” rate: available to adults (maximum of 2) accompanying a young person under 18 years of age (EU resident)
- Free admission: under 18s, EU nationals aged 18-25, history of art students, holders of a “Pass Education”, disabled persons and job seekers (proof of eligibility required)
- Each visitor must have an admission ticket, including those eligible for free admission
Entry to the museum is free on the first Sunday of every month.
AddressMUSEE DE L'ORANGERIE
JARDIN DES TUILERIES -COTE SEINE
Place de la Concorde
75001 PARIS 01
Choose your tickets
Book your reservation nearby
Book now and pay on site
*Please check the availabilities on Booking.com (the sales term conditions and the privacy policies of Booking.com will be applied).
- Copyright image:
- Crepy Sophie/musée d'Orsay