Sightseeing cruise ticket - Bateaux Parisiens
Visitors can enjoy a guided discovery tour of the Paris of yesterday and today on board one of the trimaran boats with windows.
Individual audio guides provide visitors with a simple way to enjoy rich and detailed commentary about Paris, its history, its monuments, and itsarchitecture.
A tour guide equipped with a microphone contributes useful and topical information about Paris in 4 languages to accompany the audio-guide.
You will see: the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d’Orsay, the Institut de France, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville, La Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obélisque and Le Grand Palais.
- Modern, panoramic multi-hulled vessels with heating, an outdoor terrace and passageways
- A warm welcome from a professional crew
- A commentary broadcast via individual receivers, accompanied by a genuine musical storyline: a choice of 14 languages and a children’s version in French
Opening days and times
- Everyday until 31/12/2022 (except 14/07/2022)
- 1 departure per hour from 11am to 10pm
Tickets and prices
- Open tickets (undated), valid from for a 1-hour guided cruise until 31/12/2022
- Free for children under 4
- Duration of the cruise: 1 hour
- Boarding at pier no. 3
- We recommand you report at the ticket booth 20 minutes before the chosen departure time.
- Disabled access possible
- Pay-to-use car park subject to availability
- Animals are not allowed on board
PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS
75007 PARIS 07
Choose your tickets
- Copyright image: