Musée du Louvre entry ticket
In the very heart of Paris, visit the world renowned Musée du Louvre and admire the finest work of art for a day full of culture and history!
True symbol of the french national patrimony, The Louvre today gathers more than 35 000 pieces of art from all over the world in a space of 70 000 m².
The museum exhibits priceless art pieces : the The Mona Lisa, The Venus de Milo, The Raft of the Medusa, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Wedding of Cana, The Coronation of Napoleon, The Horses of Marly, Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss, The Great Sphinx of Tanis, The Code of Hammurabi, etc.
Marvel at Italian Renaissance paintings, Greek antiquity sculptures, ancient Egypt artifacts, Islamic lands jewels or simply at the beauty of the former Palace of the Kings of France.
The Louvre is also a unique architectural building, a symbol of the exceptional history of France. Discover the superb Pavillon de l'Horloge and the impressive remains of the medieval Louvre, the majestic Marly and Puget courtyards and the eccentric but fascinating glass pyramids of the cour Napoléon.
Because it's an essential step during your stay in the capital, book your ticket now for the mythical Musée du Louvre and enjoy all the exhibitions, permanent and temporary!
Temporary exhibitions included in the Musée du Louvre admission ticket
The treasury of Notre-Dame. From its origins to Viollet-Le-Duc - Until January 29, 2024
As the restoration work on the cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris comes to an end, the Musée du Louvre is organising a unique exhibition on the treasures of the cathedral. This treasure made up of liturgical objects, relics, ancient manuscripts and other precious objects donated by the faithful will be preserved in the cathedral's neo-Gothic sacristy, designed by Jean-Baptiste Lassus and Eugène Viollet-Le-Duc between 1845 and 1850. The exhibition features more than 120 pieces, from the cathedral's origins in the Middle Ages to its restoration in the 19th century and its enrichment under the supervision of Viollet-le-Duc during the Second Empire.
Entry to the Musée Eugène Delacroix
With your Musée du Louvre entry ticket, enjoy a free visit to the Musée Eugène Delacroix (offer valid for 48 hours), a true tribute to the painter, bringing together a formidable collection of his paintings, engravings and manuscripts.
Opening days and times
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm
- Friday from 9am to 9:45pm
- Tuesdays (weekly closing day)
- 1st January 2024
Pricing and conditions
- Single price ticket: € 23.60
Free admission (subject to proof of age) :
- Under 18s
- Under 26 EU residents
- Teachers with an Education Pass
- Teachers of art history, visual arts and applied arts
- Visual artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes
- Jobseekers and recipients of minimum social welfare benefits
- Disabled visitors and their accompanying adults
Please note: all visitors must hold an admission ticket, including beneficiaries of free admission. Tickets can be collected from the Musée du Louvre ticket office.
- Ticket valid for one entry at the selected date and time.
- The time-stamped ticket is valid for one entry within 30 minutes.
- The ticket gives you access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions of the Louvre Museum.
- The ticket gives you access to the Musée National Eugène Delacroix on the same day and the day after your visit to the Louvre.
- The ticket cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- Thanks to your time-stamped ticket, you have a reserved access through the Pyramid
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing
- Evacuation of the rooms: 30 minutes before closing
- Only cabin luggage are authorized in the museum
Get to The Louvre
Metro : line 7 (Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre), line 1 (Louvre-Rivoli), line 14 (Pyramides)
Bus : 21, 24, 27, 39, 68, 69, 48, 72, 81, 95
AddressMUSEE DU LOUVRE
162 Rue de Rivoli
FACE A LA PYRAMIDEcôté Jardin des Tuileries
75001 PARIS 01