Aura Invalides Show Ticket
Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of AURA Invalides, an artistic and immersive experience that will take you on an extraordinary journey through history.
At the heart of the majestic Hôtel national des Invalides, a historic monument emblematic of Paris, you will be greeted by a symphony of lights, colour and sound for a breathtaking 50 minutes show.
Guided by the light, explore the six chapels surrounding the crypt of the tomb of Napoleon I, where the unseen will slowly reveal itself before your very eyes.
Whether you're a history enthusiast, an art lover or simply looking for an original visual and auditory experience, AURA Invalides will captivate you, so don't wait any longer to get your tickets!
Please note :
- Purchasing your tickets does not guarantee you access on the day and at the time of your choice. Reservations are subject to the event organiser's availability**.
- Reservations must be made on the number or website indicated on your ticket.
- Reservations are only possible 24 hours after the ticket purchase.
- Ticket valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Opening days and times
- The show takes place after the closing of the Dôme des Invalides to the public.
- Several sessions are available from 7pm to 10:15pm.
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: € 22
- Children ticket: € 13.50
- Student ticket (under 26): € 13.50
- Undated tickets valid for 1 year from the date of purchase and only on the date and time of booking (subject to availability).
- Reservations only possible 24 hours after the ticket purchase.
- Reservations must be made using the number on your ticket (subject to availability).
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- Be present 20 minutes before the time indicated on your ticket to allow time for inspection. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Recommended for children over the age of 6.
- There will be twinkling lights and loud sounds during the show.
- The show consists of a stroll. There are stairs both inside and outside the Dôme des Invalides.
- There are no toilets available on site.
Get to the Hôtel des Invalides
- Metro: line 13 - Saint-François-Xavier, line 8 - Ecole Militaire
- Bus: line 92 - Vauban, line 28 - La Tour Maubourg, line 69 - Varennes
AddressHÔTEL DES INVALIDES
129 RUE DE GRENELLE
MUSÉE DE L'ARMÉE
75007 PARIS 07