A legendary cabaret and one of the first music-hall venues in France, the Moulin Rouge and its shows have inspired artists since 1889, from Toulouse-Lautrec to Baz Luhrmann. The Belle Epoque decor and shimmering velvet drapery sets the stage for the Féerie show, glittering with sequins, rhinestones and feathers. The 60 Doriss Girls and 20 Doriss Dancers are each more talented than the last.
Through five different scenes, the show transports you from the Moulin Rouge of the 1890s to Indonesia, via Rio and the wild French Cancan, through stories worthy of the most beautiful fairy tales or the Arabian Nights. To original music recorded by 80 musicians and 60 vocalists, dancers, acrobats and clowns perform dazzling acts, like the Roller Pilar, a stunning performance of speed and agility.
Seated by 7pm, you can enjoy the show while you dine. The menu is as special as the performance, with chef David Le Quellec's cuisine a perfect match with a glass of champagne — the elixir of choice for the Moulin Rouge. Downing 240,000 bottles a year, the Moulin Rouge is the world's largest private consumer of Champagne! Dress up in your finest clothes (smart attire is required), and let yourself be intoxicated by the magic of Paris.
Access and contact
Blanche Metro station Bus 68 - 74 - 80 - 95
Days and opening hours
All year round between 9 am and 2 am. Dinner and show at 19:00 First show at 21:00 Decond show at 23:00 Lunch and show at 13:00.
- Adult: 87 to 255 € (€175-210 Dîner "Mistinguett" & Show 1⁄2 Champagne €190-225 Dîner "Toulouse-Lautrec" & Show 1⁄2 Champagne €220-255 Dîner "Belle Époque " & Show 1⁄2 Champagne €115-150 Show 21h 1⁄2 Champagne €87-142 Show 23h 1⁄2 Champagne €165 Morning (Lunch & Show) €112 Morning (Show) €220-255 Dîner "de Fête" & Show 1⁄2 Champagne* €220-255 Dîner "Saint Valentin" & Show 1⁄2 Champagne* *Instaed of dîner "Belle Époque" & Revue during precise periods). Free entry for children < 6 years.
- Function/entertainment room
- Ticketing in number
Guided tour languages
Documentation languages (home)
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Incline >5% but reasonable