Titanic: The Exhibition - Dated Ticket
From July 18, discover the exhibition event entirely dedicated to the Titanic at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
On the night of April 14 to 15, 1912, the Titanic, the world's largest ship ever built, a floating palace and a true technological masterpiece of its time, sank following a collision with an iceberg, causing the disappearance of over 1,500 passengers and shaking people's faith in modern technology forever.
More than 100 years later, driven by a quest to preserve and perpetuate collective memory, Paris pays homage to this tragedy by showcasing the extraordinary stories of the men and women aboard the legendary ship.
Reserve your dated ticket now, on the day and at the time of your choice, for an outing resolutely turned towards history and emotion!
Opening days and times
- Every day from 9am and closing time varies from one day to the next.
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: € 24
- Child ticket (4 to 11): € 19
- Family launch fee (2 adults + 2 children): € 66
- Free for children under 4
- Ticket valid for one entry at the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- All exits are final, no re-entry with the same ticket.
Get to Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Metro: line 12 - Porte de Versailles; line 8 - Balard
- Tram: lines T2, T3a - Porte de Versailles
- Bus: line 80 - Porte de Versailles; line 39 - Desnouettes or Porte d'Issy
AddressPARIS EXPO PORTE DE VERSAILLES
PORTE DE VERSAILLES
1, place de la Porte de VersaillesPavillon 2.1
75015 PARIS 15