Special guided family cruise - Vedettes de Paris
Looking for original ideas for outings with children in Paris?
Vedettes de Paris has a special family cruise so that old and young alike can get to enjoy anecdotes about the capital.
The programme features a one-hour cruise departing from the Eiffel Tower guided by one of our special young person’s guides from the Vedettes de Paris team – they’ll get the whole family involved in learning about the capital’s secrets.
Opening days and times
- During term time: Wednesdays at 3:30 PM, Saturdays and Sundays at 11 AM and 3:30 PM
- During French school holidays (all educational authorities): Monday to Friday at 3:30 PM, Saturdays and Sundays at 11 AM and 3:30 PM
- Schedules may be subject to change (weather, flooding, health restrictions)
Tickets and prices
- Undated tickets, valid until 31/12/2022 (except 14⁄07) on the days that the cruises operate
- Free for children under 4
- Duration of the cruise: 1 hour
- Departure: Port de Suffren, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, 75007, Paris
- Direct access to the boarding area from the welcome pontoon.
- Metro: line 6 (Bir Hakeim or Trocadero), line 9 (Trocadero or Iéna). RER C (Champs de Mars).
AddressVEDETTES DE PARIS
2 Port de Suffren
au pied de la Tour Eiffel
75007 PARIS 07