Sightseeing tours on the Seine – Bateaux Parisiens
Visitors can enjoy a guided tour of the Paris of yesterday and today on board one of the trimaran boats with windows. Individual audio guides provide you with detailed commentary about Paris, its history, its monuments, and its architecture. A guide equipped with a microphone also presents news about Paris in 4 languages.
To be discovered: the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d’Orsay, L’Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville, La Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obélisque and Le Grand Palais.
- Modern, panoramic, multi-hulled vessels equipped with heating, a terrace and outdoor walkways.
- A warm welcome from a highly professional crew.
- Commentary broadcast using an individual audio set accompanied with a genuine musical scenario: a choice of 14 languages and a “children’s” version in French.
Until Wednesday, September 30, 2020 inclusive :
- Guided cruises will be available from Wednesday to Sunday inclusive.
- They will be closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- One departure per hour, the first departure will be at 12 noon, the last at 9pm.
- These times and amplitude may change according to the number of visitors.
Choose your tickets
A one-hour promenade cruise on the Seine River.
The discovery of the most beautiful monuments of Paris.
PARIS REGION PASS
Bateaux Parisiens is included in the Paris Region Pass.