Paris balloon ticket – GENERALI
With family or friends, fly over Paris aboard the largest balloon in the world at a height of 150 metres for an unforgettable experience!
A Parisian fixture in the Parc André-Citroën since 1999, this balloon offers you a truly incredible experience, letting you admire the monuments of Paris as you have never seen them before.
This tethered balloon is the largest in the world, measures 35 metres high and 22.5 metres in diameter, and is non-polluting because it is powered by an electric winch… Take to the skies and quickly discover Paris aboard this hot air balloon. Memories guaranteed!
Tickets and prices
- Undated ticket, valid until 31/12/2022, valid every day from 9 am until 30 minutes before the park closes (5 pm)
- Voucher to be exchanged at the cash desks, no reservations to be made
- Ticket valid 24 hours after purchase.
- Free for children under 3
- Balloon operations are dependent on weather conditions, so you are strongly advised to call 01.44.26.20.00 before your visit
- To avoid a long wait during busy periods (weekends, holidays and public holidays), it is advisable to fly in the morning.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to board the balloon.
AddressPARC ANDRÉ CITROËN
2 Rue Cauchy
75015 PARIS 15