Lunch Cruise - Bateaux Parisiens
Aboard a contemporary-style boat, enjoy a cruise through the majestic or quirky side of Paris that unfolds through the panoramic glass roof.
The artistic staging is accompanied by a voice-over that will direct your attention toward the must-see monuments. Classic tunes from the French repertoire will punctuate the experience, offering a musical tour of the capital. A chef will be on hand to provide you with traditional, tasty cuisine.
You will see: the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Institut de France, the Institut du Monde Arabe, the Hôtel de Ville, the Conciergerie, the Statue of Liberty, the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, and more…
- An all-inclusive, à la carte menu (up to 15 people): aperitif, first course, main course, cheese course (depending on the service chosen), dessert, wine, water and coffee
- Cuisine prepared on board by the chef
- A live musical performance by Bateaux Parisiens artists
Tickets and prices
- Category 1 = Premier service
Exceptional seating at the front of the boat
- Category 2 = Privilège service
Special seating next to theat the edge of window
- Category 3 = Etoile service
- Paid parking, subject to availability.
- Check-in: pier 5 or 7
- End of check-in: 12:30 pm
- Boat departs at: 12:45 pm
- Boat returns to the wharf at: 2:45 pm
- Disabled access: the boat is wheelchair accessible, but the toilets are not accessible
- Pets not allowed on board
PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS
75007 PARIS 07