Guided tour of the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris
Make your way to the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris before it opens to the general public for a 1h15 guided tour.
The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris opened in October 2017. In the historic home of the haute couture label. Spanning over 450 m², it presents the work of one of the 20th century’s most famous fashion designers. The designer’s studio, beautifully preserved in an elegant 16th-arrondissement town house, is also part of the tour.
Tickets and prices
- Important: Please wait 24 hours after purchasing your tickets to make your reservation.
- Reservation with the Agence Cultival is mandatory (contact details on your ticket).
- Guided tour before the museum opens to the public. Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Duration of the tour: 1h15
- Prior reservation required
- Photos are permitted
- Do not touch the exhibits
- Not recommended for children under 12