Flyview ticket – Pyramids
With family or friends, set off on an exceptional journey among the great pyramids of Egypt with FlyView Paris! Buy your tickets now for a sensational new virtual reality experience.
Do you miss exploring new destinations? Set off on a journey to the heart of Ancient Egypt! Discover the Great Pyramids from the sky and go inside for the first time to discover secret galleries and chambers.
On the agenda: the pyramids of Saqqara, Meidum, the famous Pyramids of Gizeh, Kheops, Khephren, Mykerinos, the Sphinx, etc. The Great Pyramids as you’ve never seen them before! Equipped with a 360° virtual reality headset, you have access to an exceptional world heritage listed as UNESCO heritage, an immersive experience made possible by the technological advances offered by FlyView. The world’s first virtual reality reproduction, FlyView offers you an unusual experience not to be missed under any circumstances!
Opening days and times
- Open Tuesday to Friday from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Open Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am to 7 pm
- Open Zone C school holidays: every day from 10:30 am to 7 pm
- Closed on Monday
Tickets and prices
- Undated tickets, valid until 31/03/23 depending on site opening hours
- Voucher to be exchanged on site at the cash desk. The number of places is limited: reservation is strongly recommended and is subject to availability. Additionally, the purchase of a ticket does not guarantee that it can be used on every date during the validity period.
- 1-day ticket = Individual ticket, reserved for people over 1.20 m tall (from 6 years old)
- The attraction is open to anyone measuring over 1.20 m (from 6 years up)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen session
- Duration of the tour: 40 min
- Duration of the film: 18 min immersion
- Departures: 4 sessions every hour
- Max. number of participants: 18 per session
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Wheelchair access
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with poor health (hypertension, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, epilepsy or other health problems that could be aggravated)
Address: 30 rue du 4 septembre 75002 Paris, France
- Metro: Opéra (lines 3, 7 and 8)
- RER A: Auber
- Bus: 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 42, 52, 53, 66, 68, 81, 95