Exhibition ticket - Tintin: the Immersive Adventure
Visit the Atelier des Lumières until 01 January 2023 to experience extraordinary evenings and explore a unique, colourful creation dedicated to Tintin and his famous story. Buy your tickets online for the "Tintin: the Immersive Adventure" experience, designed especially for the first digital art centre in Paris.
The work of Hergé is transposed from paper to digital format in this world-exclusive immersive exhibition. Promising a unique and immersive re-reading of Hergé's work, it will allow you to (re)immerse yourself in the creative fictional universe of one of the greatest comic book authors of the 20th century.
There are appearances from Tintin and Snowy and their faithful close circle of friends, including Captain Haddock, Thomson and Thompson, Professor Calculus, Bianca Castafiore and many others.
Definitely one of the must-see exhibitions of the autumn in the Paris Region! Not to be missed!
Opening days and times
- Open every day until 01/01/2023 from 10 am to 6 pm
- Evening opening on Fridays and Saturdays until 10 pm and on Sundays until - 7 pm
- Due to the need to clear the exhibition rooms before the museum closes (15 minutes before), visits for the last slot are time-limited, and visitors must strictly comply with the requirement to arrive at the check-in desk 15 minutes before their reserved time slot
Admission tickets and prices
- Tickets valid for the selected date and time
- You must arrive at the check-in desk 15 minutes before your reserved time slot. If you arrive for a time slot other than the one shown on your tickets, you will be denied access.
senior rate for those over 65
youth rate for those aged 5 to 25
discounted rate for students, job seekers, holders of disability cards and holders of the “Pass Education”
free admission for children under 5 upon presentation of proof of age at the entrance (no reservation necessary, the reduction is applied on the spot)
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1 hour
- Strollers/pushchairs are prohibited for safety reasons
- The Atelier des Lumières has a left luggage facility for medium-sized bags. Suitcases are not allowed. You should bring along a one-euro coin (or a shopping cart token) to use this left luggage facility
- Pets are not accepted
How to get to the Atelier des Lumières
- Metro: line 9 (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), line 3 (Rue Saint-Maur), line 2 (Père Lachaise)
- Bus: 46, 56, 61, 69
AddressAtelier des Lumières
38 Rue Saint-Maur
75011 PARIS 11
Choose your tickets
- Copyright image:
- Culturespaces Digital / Hergé-Moulinsart 2022