Exhibition ticket - Pop air, an inflatable experience
Following on from “Au-delà des limites” in 2018, a monumental exhibition by the Japanese collective teamLab, La Villette is back with an immersive and playful art project.
Until 21 August 2022, head to La Villette for the “Pop Air, an inflatable experience” exhibition, in collaboration with the Balloon Museum in Rome.
The programme includes monumental works by more than fifteen international artists brought together for five months for a unique inflatable experience! A show that’s not to be missed this summer with the family!
Balloon Museum, the first creative incubator dedicated to inflatables
The first creative and design incubator dedicated to Inflatable Art, one of the most acclaimed pop movements in the world. The experience brings together large-scale interactive works that transport the visitor into another dimension. An immersive, sensational journey for all audiences.
An extraordinary experience
The Grande Halle, with more than 5,000 m² of its space transformed, invites you in to enjoy an extraordinary experience amidst monumental works, from the most pumped up to the most colourful.
A success in Rome
Coming straight from the Balloon Museum in Rome, this event was the first in Italy entirely dedicated to inflatable art, and has already attracted more than 500,000 visitors in 4 months.
A must-see event
Pop Air is an innovative, tailor-made format in which art, artist and audience coexist: a journey into the world of inflatable art that will unleash the imagination, at any age.
Pop Air is set to be a must-see event for young and old alike who are curious and passionate about unusual experiences.
Opening days and times
- Open every day until 21/08/2022
- Monday to Friday from 2.30 pm to 7 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays and during school holidays from 10 am to 8 pm
- Late opening on Fridays and Saturdays: closing at 10 pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets, valid for the selected date and time
- Free for children under 4
- Contact for persons with reduced mobility: +33 (0)1 40 03 75 75
- By public transport: Porte de Pantin stop (metro line 5, tram line 3b, bus lines 75 and 151)
- By car: “Cité de la Musique” south car park
AddressLA GRANDE HALLE DE LA VILLETTE
211 AVENUE JEAN JAURES
211 Avenue Jean Jaurès
75019 PARIS 19