Exhibition Ticket - Chagall, Paris - New York
The painter Marc Chagall is honoured at the Atelier des Lumières from 17 February 2023.
The new immersive exhibition at the Atelier des Lumières takes you on a journey through the creations of the painter Marc Chagall, greatly influenced by Paris and New York, the two major capitals of modern art, which enabled him to set free his creative skills.
The young Russian painter illustrates himself through a work rooted in his time, at the crossroads of the artistic and cultural innovations of his century and in constant reinvention.
In the second part of the programme, you will find a short ten minutes programme: "Paul Klee, painting music". Immerse yourself in the colourful and poetic works of the artist and great violinist Paul Klee, which highlight his passion for music through painting.
Book your tickets now for this unique and original exhibition!
Opening days and times
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
- Friday : 10am to 10pm (last entry at 9pm)
Due to the need to clear the exhibition rooms before the museum closes, visits for the last slot are time-limited, and visitors must strictly comply with the requirement to arrive at the check-in desk 15 minutes before their reserved time slot.
- Tickets valid for the selected date and time
- You must arrive at the check-in desk 15 minutes before your reserved time slot. If you arrive for a time slot other than the one shown on your tickets, you will be denied access.
- Tickets non refundable
- Senior rate for those over 65
- Youth rate for those aged 5 to 25
- Discounted rate for students, job seekers, holders of disability cards and holders of the “Pass Education”
- Free admission for children under 5 upon presentation of proof of age at the entrance (no reservation necessary, the reduction is applied on the spot)
- Duration of the exhibitions: 1 hour
- Strollers/pushchairs are prohibited for safety reasons
- The Atelier des Lumières has a left luggage facility for medium-sized bags. Suitcases are not allowed. You should bring along a one-euro coin (or a shopping cart token) to use this left luggage facility
- Pets are not allowed
How to get to the Atelier des Lumières
- Metro: line 9 (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), line 3 (Rue Saint-Maur), line 2 (Père Lachaise)
- Bus: 46, 56, 61, 69
AddressAtelier des Lumières
38 Rue Saint-Maur
75011 PARIS 11
Choose your tickets
Also to be discovered
- Copyright image:
- ©CUTBACK _ CULTURESPACES