Exhibition - Art in Nature, Dalí Universe - Dated Ticket
From November 16 to January 21 2024, don't miss the spectacular immersive exhibition "Art in Nature, Dalí Universe", an outdoor sound and light tour in the parc de la Villette, celebrating the surrealist creations of the famous Spanish painter Salvador Dalí.
Over the course of his career, Dalí explored all areas of creativity: painting, sculpture, advertising and writing. The Spanish artist is renowned for his surrealist art, his use of symbols and his incomparable ability to capture the imagination. Dalí knows how to depict dream worlds like no other.
The exhibition offers an exceptional opportunity to (re)discover his emblematic pieces, such as "The Persistence of Memory" and "The Temptation of Saint Anthony", as well as lesser-known creations.
Immerse yourself in an enchanted promenade through Dalí's eccentric artworks, beautifully illuminated for this special occasion. They blend harmoniously into the green spaces, canals and unique structures that compose the Parc de la Villette. Thanks to advanced audiovisual techniques, Dalí's eerie artworks will come to life before your very eyes.
The immersive exhibition offers an interactive and sensorial tour illuminated by more than 3,000 fountains in 21 zones, each with its own atmosphere, such as "Time Dance", "Alice in Wonderland", "Venus Space", "Surreal Snail Trail", "Prof du temps" and "Scenography". Shows and interactive interludes will also punctuate your walk.
Art in Nature invites you to explore the deepest depths of your imagination, awakening all your senses. With family, friends or loved ones, lose yourself in the magical and fascinating Dalí Universe!
Opening days and times
- Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 10pm
- Friday and Sunday from 5pm to 10:30pm
- Sunday from 5pm to 10pm
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: € 22
- Children ticket (3 to 14 years): € 17
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children): € 17
- Free for children under 3 years old, tickets are to be collected on site.
- Ticket valid for one entry at the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- Duration of the exhibition : 45 minutes
Get to the Parc de la Villette
- Metro: line 5 - Porte de Pantin, line 7 - Corentin Cariou / Porte de la Villette
- Bus: 75, 151 - Porte de Pantin, 139, 150, 152 - Porte de la Villette
- Streetcar: T3b - Porte de la Villette - Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
AddressPARC DE LA VILLETTE
20 BOULEVARD DE LA VILLETTE
211 AVENUE JEAN JAURES 211, avenue Jean Jaurès
75019 PARIS 19