Disneyland Paris Halloween Party ticket - 31 October
On 31 October 2022, face the Disney Villains who have invaded the Disneyland Park, privatised for the evening! Buy your Disney Halloween Party tickets and enjoy a selection of attractions open until 2 am, wickedly fun entertainment, an exclusive parade and much more!
Don’t miss the most surprising night of the year to experience the best of the worst!
Opening days and times
- Sunday 31/10/2022 from 8:30 pm to 2 am, access to Disneyland Park from 5:30 pm
Tickets and prices
- Dated ticket, valid on 31/10/2022 from 8:30 pm to 2 am.
- The Disneyland Paris Halloween Party ticket gives you access to the party at the Disneyland Park from 8:30 pm to 2 am. Visitors with a valid ticket get early access to the Disneyland Park from 5:30 pm. Access to the evening is not included with a day ticket for the Disney Parks.
- Same rate for adults and children (3-11).
- Free for children under 3 the day of the event.
- Purchases limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per order. Non-exchangeable, non-refundable ticket.
- Parking not included in the entrance fee.
- For entry, show a valid ticket at the Disneyland Park entrance from 6 pm and pick up your wristband.
- The Disney Halloween Party as well as some of its experiences, attractions, shows, parades and services may be modified, delayed or cancelled without notice, in particular depending on the evolution of health and safety measures and the recommendations of public authorities or in case of adverse weather conditions. Please check the latest updates on DisneylandParis.com before your visit.
Wearing a Halloween-themed costume is exceptionally authorised for the evening. However, Disneyland Paris reserves the right, at its discretion and at any time, to refuse the wearing of certain costumes, such as those that completely hide the face and head and/or if these costumes/accessories/makeup are considered to be of a nature to offend the sensibilities of children and a family audience. The same applies to the wearing of accessories considered to have an impact on safety in the attractions or as dangerous for other visitors (long capes, sticks, dummy weapons, etc.).
Disneyland Paris also reserves the right to inspect visually or using specific equipment your clothes, coats and personal effects at the entrance to and inside the Parks for security reasons, in particular costumes covering the entire body, with several layers.
As a reminder, according to the Internal Regulations of the Disney® Parks, it is forbidden to bring the following objects into the Parks:
- Any type of object or toy resembling a firearm (pistol, laser, water pistol, etc.);
- Any mask worn by visitors aged 12 and over (except a face mask worn for medical or health reasons);
- Any clothing dragging on the ground.
Visitors wishing to wear a costume of their favourite Disney character agree not to pose or sign autographs.
A4 sortie 14/RER A Chessy
77777 MARNE LA VALLEE CEDEX 4