- What to see and do
- Museums and monuments
- Saint-Denis Basilica entry ticket
Saint-Denis Basilica entry ticket
Until 31/12/2023 / BASILIQUE CATHEDRALE DE SAINT-DENIS
Tombs of the Kings of France
A masterpiece of Gothic art, the church of a powerful abbey and an important place of pilgrimage in the Middle Ages, the Basilica-Cathedral of Saint-Denis forged inextricable links with the monarchy by becoming the burial place of the Kings of France.
Today, it is home to over seventy sculpted tombs, including those of Dagobert, François I, Catherine de’ Medici and Louis XVI.
This landmark is located just outside Paris and is easily accessible by public transport :
- Metro line 13, right next to the station Basilique de Saint-Denis
- RER line D, 10 minutes’ walk from the station Saint-Denis
- Tram line 1, 3 minutes’ walk from the station Basilique de Saint-Denis
Opening days and times
- From 1 April to 30 September: 10:00 - 18:15.
- From 1 October to 31 March: 10:00 - 17:15
- Opens at 12:00 on Sundays.
- Closed on 01/01, 01/05, 25⁄12
Tickets and prices
- Free for visitors under the age of 18 (in a family and outside of school groups), European citizens and residents under the age of 26, and for everyone on the 1st Sunday of each month from November to March
- Free access on European Heritage Days.
- Ticket valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
AddressBASILIQUE CATHEDRALE DE SAINT-DENIS
1, rue de la Légion d'Honneur
93200 ST DENIS
Choose your tickets
- Copyright image: