River cruise - Batobus
Take an original way of getting around Paris during your stay! Embark on a cruise on the Seine with the panoramic boats of Batobus and visit Paris at your own pace.
The boats stop at 9 stations in the very heart of Paris to visit the tourist areas on the bank of the Seine and Paris's must-see monuments:
- Eiffel Tower
- Orsay Museum
- Saint Germain des Près
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- Jardin des Plantes**
- Hôtel de Ville**
- Louvre Museum
The Batobus pass allows you to get on and off where and when you want for the validity of the ticket (1 day or 2 consecutive days, depending on your choice).
There are many advantages in choosing Batobus:
- Service open all year long,
- Stations ideally located on the banks of the Seine,
- Optimum comfort on boats that are fully glassed and heated in winter,
- Tickets in the form of a Pass for hops and offs as you please,
- Boat every 12 to 25 minutes on average,
- AFNOR-certified service.
Don't wait any longer to book your tickets to discover or rediscover the capital on the water, with your family, friends or loved ones!
Opening days and times
- Wednesday to Thursday : 10am to 5pm.
- Friday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
- Exceptional closure on 14 July 2023.
Pricing and conditions
- Free for children under 3
1 day pass
- Adult ticket (from 16): € 23
- Child ticket (3 to 15): € 13
2 day pass
- Adult ticket (from 16): € 19
- Child ticket (3 to 15): € 9
- Ticket valid for the selected date.
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- Scan your ticket directly on a Batobus at one of the following stations: Tour Eiffel / Musée d'Orsay / Notre Dame / Hôtel de ville / Jardin des plantes / Louvre / Place de la Concorde / Invalides / Saint-Germain-des Prés
- This is not a guided tour
- Disabled access limited to the Tour Eiffel station
Get to the Batobus stops
- Port de la Bourdonnais
- Metro: line 6 - Bir Hakeim; lines 6 and 9 - Trocadéro
- RER: line C - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
- Quai de Solférino
- Metro: line 12 - Assemblée Nationale
- RER: line C - Musée d'Orsay
Saint Germain des Près
- Quai Malaquais
- Metro: line 4 - Saint-Germain-des-Près
- Quai de Montebello
- Metro: line 4 - Saint Michel; line 10 - Maubert-Mutualité
- RER: lines B and C - Saint Michel
Jardin des Plantes
- Quai Saint Bernard
- Metro: lines 7 and 10 - Jussieu; line 10 - Cardinal Lemoine
- RER: line C - Gare d'Austerlitz
Hôtel de Ville
- Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville
- Metro: lines 1 and 11 - Hôtel de Ville
- Quai du Louvre
- Metro: lines 1 and 7 - Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
- Port des Champs-Élysées
- Metro: lines 1 and 13 - Champs-Elysées Clémenceau; lines 1, 8 and 12 - Concorde
ESCALES SUR LA SEINE
75007 PARIS 07
Choose your tickets
- Copyright image:
- © JARRY-TRIPELON/CRT Paris IDF