Oiseau Paradis - Champagne & Show
From 2 May 2019, Le Paradis Latin presents “L’Oiseau Paradis”, a new revue produced by the famous choreographer Kamel Ouali. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and use of new technology.
• Around thirty artists, actors, singers and international attractions will be performing on stage.
• Almost 500 costumes have been created by the fashion house “On aura tout vu”.
• The set was produced by Alain Lagarde, a legendary designer of opera, musical and theatre scenery.
A high-quality revue and outstanding service will ensure that you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the most Parisian of Paris’s Cabarets.
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889 and listed as one of the capital’s historical heritage sites, this famous Parisian cabaret is located in the very heart of Paris, just a stone’s throw from Notre-Dame and the Panthéon.
- Metro line 7 Jussieu or Line 10 Cardinal Lemoine
Opening days and times
- Open every day except Tuesdays. One show per evening at 9:30 pm.
Tickets and prices
Category 1: €95
Champagne split & show at 9:30 pm
Category 2: €80
A glass of champagne & show at 9:30 pm
Show only: 70€
Show at 9:30 pm
The artists at Le Paradis Latin perform several times a week over several months, and so sometimes performers may be changed to avoid exhausting the artists. Changes in the cast may not be used as grounds for the payment of any compensation and no complaints or claims will be considered.
Show running time: 1h30
9:30 pm Show begins. Featuring a surreal and surprising atmosphere, the "L’Oiseau Paradis" show stands out for its sensuality, poetry, emotion, humour and the use of new technology.
11:15 pm: Show ends
You are advised to arrive from 9 pm.
Cloakroom compulsory €2 per item (Vigipirate anti-terrorism plan)
28 rue Cardinal Lemoine
75005 PARIS 05
Choose your tickets
A health pass is required to enter.