Night Fountains Show ticket
Every Saturday evening in summer, the gardens of the Château de Versailles are decked out in a thousand lights and invite you to take a journey through time to the rhythm of the music of the Sun King. Buy your tickets for a magical walk fit for a king, to see the fountains and a final fireworks display that’s captivating for young and old alike!
Usually closed to the public, the groves and fountains are lit up with water and light, offering a unique spectacle. As you stroll along, you’ll rediscover the greatest Baroque music from Lully to Charpentier, Gluck to Rameau. A unique, magical experience.
A 2.5 hour walk full of surprises and wonder, culminating in magnificent compositions of water jets and cascades of light at the Neptune Fountain, the largest fountain in the gardens of the Château de Versailles.
To bring this evening to a close, the Groupe F pyrotechnists, true fireworks magicians, will meet you on the park’s Grande Perspective to bring you a royal firework display!
Whatever the weather conditions, you will witness a magical summer show!
Opening days and times
- From 8.30pm to 11.05pm every Saturday night from 11⁄06 to 17/09/2022 and on Thursday 14⁄07, Monday 15⁄08 (Fire Nights), Saturday 24⁄09 (Electro Nights)
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets valid for the chosen date
Free for children under 5
No ticket returns, exchanges or refunds, even if there is bad weather on the evening of the event. The Grandes Eaux Nocturnes take place regardless of weather conditions.
Walking tour of the Estate of Versailles, no seats available
Accessible to wheelchair users
No readmission with the same ticket
Reception conditions adapted to comply with current health protocols
How to get there
- By car: A13 motorway, exit Versailles Notre Dame; A86 motorway: exit Versailles Centre
Paid parking on the Place d’Armes in front of the Château (free from 7pm on the evenings of the Night Fountains Show). Please note that the car park is busy on Saturday evenings.
- By public transport: line N: Versailles Chantiers station; line L: Versailles Rive Droite station; RER C: Versailles Rive Gauche station
- By bus: line 171 Versailles Château stop
AddressCHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
ENTREE PAVILLON DUFOURENTREE GRAND TRIANON