Musical Gardens show ticket
Buy your online tickets for the magnificent Musical Gardens 2022 show at the Palace of Versailles.
This summer, stroll through the palace’s French gardens and see a unique show, unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere in the world, in flowerbeds, along lines of trimmed box trees and in copses specially opened to the public.
Explore the largest open-air museum of statues in the world, where you will find statues of Apollo, Proserpina, the Marmosets and other sometimes hidden masterpieces. Along the way, admire the topiary, shaped by hand by the gardeners of the Palace of Versailles using know-how passed down from generation to generation.
The climax of your walk will be the Bosquet du Théâtre d’Eau, whose prettiest sculpture fountains will be in action, and the Bassin du Miroir, with its modern water show accompanied by tunes from Handel and Blamont. Every quarter of an hour, the Bassin de Neptune, the largest pond in the palace gardens, will be alive with magnificent water spectacles, with baroque and virtuoso choreography for dancing spray and waterfalls. The fountains come alive, a summer show not to be missed in Paris Region!
Opening days and times
- From Tuesday to Friday until 31/08/2022 (exceptionally closed on 14/07/2022)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 04 to 28/10/2022
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets, valid for the selected date and time
- Free for children under 5
No ticket returns, exchanges or refunds, even if there is bad weather on the day of the event. The Musical Gardens show takes place whatever the weather conditions.
Walking tour of the Estate of Versailles, no seats available
Accessible to wheelchair users
No readmission with the same ticket
Reception conditions adapted to comply with current health protocols
How to get there
- By car: A13 motorway exit Versailles Notre Dame; A86 motorway exit Versailles Centre
Paid parking on the Place d’Armes in front of the palace (free from 7 pm on the evenings of the Night Fountains Show). Please note that the car park is busy on Saturday evenings.
- By public transport: line N: Versailles Chantiers station; line L: Versailles Rive Droite station; RER C: Versailles Rive Gauche station
- By bus: line 171 Versailles Château stop
AddressCHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
ENTREE PAVILLON DUFOURENTREE GRAND TRIANON