- Shows and special events
- Musical Gardens Show Ticket
Musical Gardens Show Ticket
From 04/04/2023 to 31/10/2023 / CHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
Buy your online tickets for the magnificent Musical Gardens show at the Château de Versailles. This summer, stroll through the palace’s French gardens and see a unique show, unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere in the world, in flowerbeds, along lines of trimmed box trees and in copses specially opened to the public.
Explore the largest open-air museum of statues in the world, where you will find statues of Apollo, Proserpina, the Marmosets and other sometimes hidden masterpieces. Along the way, admire the** topiary**, shaped by hand by the gardeners of the Château de Versailles using know-how passed down from generation to generation.
The climax of your walk will be the Bosquet du Théâtre d’Eau, whose prettiest sculpture fountains will be in action, and the Bassin du Miroir, with its modern water show accompanied by tunes from Handel, Blamont, Lully, Charpentier, Campra or Cavalli.
Every quarter of an hour, the Bassin de Neptune, the largest pond in the palace gardens, will be alive with magnificent water spectacles, with baroque and virtuoso choreography for dancing spray and waterfalls. The fountains come alive, a summer show not to be missed!
Opening days and times
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 04/04 to 28⁄04
- Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 03/05 to 30⁄06
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 04/07 to 31⁄10
- The gardens are closing at 5:30 pm on Saturdays from 10⁄06 to 16⁄09 and on some holidays: 27⁄05, 14⁄07, 15⁄08, 23⁄09 and 29⁄10
- Exceptional closing on 07/04 and 18⁄05
Prices and conditions
- Adult rate : €12
- Children rate from 6 to 17 included: €11
- Free for children under 5 who can access the gardens without a ticket
- Dated tickets valid for the selected date from 04/04/2023 to 31/10/2023
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded
- The Musical Garden Show takes place regardless of weather conditions.
- Entry through the Cour des Princes or Petite Venise or Menagerie or Grille de Neptune gates.
- A second entrance is possible through a different door than the one used for the first entrance.
- This is a walking tour of the Estate of Versailles, there is no seats available.
- PRM access telephone number: 01 30 83 78 89.
- All exits are final, there is no readmission with the same ticket.
How to get to the Château de Versailles
- By train: line N (Versailles Chantiers), line L (Versailles Rive Droite), RER C (Versailles Rive Gauche)
- By bus: line 171 (Versailles Château)
- By car: A13 motorway, exit Versailles Notre Dame; A86 motorway: exit Versailles Centre
- Paid parking on the Place d’Armes in front of the Château (free from 7pm on the evenings of the Night Fountains Show). Please note that the car park is busy on Saturday evenings.
AddressCHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
ENTREE PAVILLON DUFOURENTREE GRAND TRIANON