- Japan Expo 22nd Impact - 1 day pass
Japan Expo 22nd Impact - 1 day pass
From 20 €
From 13/07/2023 to 16/07/2023 / PARC DES EXPOSITIONS
Japan Expo is back! The unmissable event of Japanese pop-culture is back at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center from July 13 to 16, 2023.
Four days of excitement for a highly anticipated 22nd edition! Japan Expo 2023 is coming with guests, manga, animations, concerts, video games, anime, cosplay and much more.
Don't miss the great event dedicated to Japanese culture: book now your Japan Expo 1 day pass for July 13th, 14th, 15th or 16th 2023!
Opening days and times
- From 13 to 16 July 2023 from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- All exits are final, no re-entry with the same ticket
Tickets and prices
- Dated ticket, valid for the day of your choice between 13 and 16 July 2023
- Free for children under 8
- A queue is available for priority persons, persons with reduced mobility, persons with prams or small children, pregnant women, persons unable to stand up (proof of standing may be requested).
How to get to Japan Expo 2023
- RER B (direction Aéroport Charles de Gaulle - TGV, from Paris) - "Parc des Expositions" station
- By TGV: Charles de Gaulle airport station
- By car: Via the A1 or A3, then the A104, exit 2 "Parc des Expositions - Accès Visiteurs". There are numerous car parks for parking.
AddressPARC DES EXPOSITIONS
Paris Nord Villepinte
ZAC Paris-Nord 2