Guided behind-the-scenes tour of the Stade de France
Take a guided tour behind the scenes at the Stade de France.
Feel the magic of this legendary stadium, where France’s triumph in the 1998 Football World Cup final still lingers in the air.
After visiting the stands, the changing rooms and the tunnel, relive the magic of the presentation ceremony from the top of the podium, with an unbeatable view of the pitch, which is also used as a giant concert venue.
Anecdotes, incredible statistics, places you never would have thought existed. Follow in the footsteps of Zidane, Griezmann, Madonna and ACDC as you discover all the secrets of the Stade de France!
The tour includes free access to the stadium’s on-site museum.
Reservation required using the telephone number or website address shown on your ticket.
Please note: reservations can be made 24 hours after purchasing tickets and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Opening days and times
- Time slots available from Wednesday to Sunday.
Tickets and prices
- Your ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Reservation required using the telephone number or website address shown on your ticket.
Important: Please wait 24 hours after purchasing your tickets to make your reservation.
The booking is subject to availability. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee that it can be used on every date during the validity period.
Children (5-18 years old): €10.00
“Family Pass” (2 adults + 2 children): €10.00 per person
- Given that the stadium is in the business of hosting events, the tour itinerary may vary according to the various security arrangements made when preparing certain events.
- For security reasons, your bags will be searched at the entrance.
- Be prepared to do plenty of walking! The tour is 1.2 km long.
- Suitable for the elderly and for people with reduced mobility.
AddressSTADE DE FRANCE
ZAC DU CORNILLON NORD
93200 ST DENIS