- Shows and special events
- Fire Night Show Ticket
Fire Night Show Ticket
15/08/2023 / CHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
Save your evening on the 15 August 2023 for an exceptional night in the gardens of the Château de Versailles, illuminated for the occasion by thousands of candles!
Wander through the illuminated parterres and flowerbeds and marvel at the fountains set to water to the baroque music of Lully, Handel, Gluck and Rameau.
The highlight of your stroll will be at the largest pool in the gardens of the Château de Versailles, the Bassin Neptune, which will amaze you with its compositions of water jets and its cascades of light!
To close this evening, go to the Grande Perspective to admire the sublime fireworks designed by Groupe F, one of the world's best fireworks companies.
Come along with your family or your loved one for what promises to be a royal evening!
The evening's programme
- Music: from 8:30 pm to 11:05 pm
- Opening of the groves and watering: from 8:35 pm to 10:45 pm
- Final fireworks: from 10:50 pm to 11:05 pm
Opening days and times
The 15/08/2023 from 20:30 to 23:05
Prices and conditions
- Adult simple entry ticket : €37,40
- Children simple entry ticket from age 6 to 17 included: €33
- Free for children under 5 who can access the gardens without a ticket
- Dated tickets valid for the night of the 15/08/2023
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded
- The Night Fountains Show takes place regardless of weather conditions.
- Entry through the Cour des Princes or Petite Venise or Menagerie or Grille de Neptune gates.
- A second entrance is possible through a different door than the one used for the first entrance.
- This is a walking tour of the Estate of Versailles, there is no seats available.
- PRM access telephone number: 01 30 83 78 89.
- All exits are final, there is no readmission with the same ticket.
How to get to the Château de Versailles
- By train: line N (Versailles Chantiers), line L (Versailles Rive Droite), RER C (Versailles Rive Gauche)
- By bus: line 171 (Versailles Château)
- By car: A13 motorway, exit Versailles Notre Dame; A86 motorway: exit Versailles Centre
- Paid parking on the Place d’Armes in front of the Château (free from 7pm on the evenings of the Night Fountains Show). Please note that the car park is busy on Saturday evenings.
AddressCHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
ENTREE PAVILLON DUFOURENTREE GRAND TRIANON
Choose your tickets
Also to be discovered
Book your reservation nearby
- Copyright image:
- ©Nicolas Chavance