Exhibition Ticket - Victory! The Factory of Heroes
From October 2023 to January 28 2024, join the Musée de l'Armée, for an exhibition dedicated to a thorough exploration of the notion of Victory, as experienced, celebrated, and embodied by women and men across the world and throughout history.
In 2024, athletes from all horizons will compete on the sporting field of the Olympic and Paralympic Games and their Victory will be celebrated. The Musée de l'Armée proposes to break down this very special notion by transposing it to different domains: military, sport, art, politics across different ages.
What does Victory really mean? What are the emotions and feelings that accompany it? The exhibition deciphers this notion, from its tangible fulfillment to its celebration, while examining the abstract prizes such as glory and fame that are associated with it.
From antiquity to the present day, Victory transcends cultural boundaries. The artifacts you can admire in this exhibition bear witness to the human desire to preserve the memory of glorious moments: a feathered Sioux headdress, a soccer World Cup, a statuette of Caesar, Napoleon I's bicorne, or the famous photograph of the Soviet flag on the Berlin Reichstag in 1945.
Get your tickets now for "Victory! The factory of heroes", the exhibition that will get you thinking about the universal significance of Victory and its impact on society.
Opening days and times
- Open Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- Nocturnes on the 1st Friday of the month from 6pm to 10pm
- Closed on 25⁄12 and 01/01
Pricing and conditions
- Single entry ticket: € 15
- Free for under 18s, disabled visitors and their accompanying adults, jobseekers and recipients of minimum social welfare benefits.
- Ticket valid for one entry at the selected date and time.
- This ticket gives access to the Dôme des Invalides (Napoleon I's tomb), the Musée de l'Armée and its temporary exhibition, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération and the Musée des Plans-reliefs.
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- The exhibition takes place in the temporary room Aile Orient.
Get to the Musée de l'Armée
- Metro: line 8 - La Tour Maubourg ; Invalides ; line 13 – Varenne
- RER: Line C - Invalides
- Bus: Line 28 - La Tour Maubourg; lines 82, 92, 63, 83 and 93 - Invalides; line 69 - Varennes
AddressHÔTEL DES INVALIDES
129 RUE DE GRENELLE
MUSÉE DE L'ARMÉE
75007 PARIS 07