Exhibition Ticket - Picasso. Endlessly drawing
From October 18 2023 to January 15 2024, on the special occasion of the 50th anniversary of the death of Pablo Picasso, the Centre Pompidou is joining the Musée National Picasso Paris for the exhibition "Picasso. Endlessly drawing".
This exceptional exhibition reveals the most prolific facet of Picasso's art through almost 1000 pieces including notebooks, drawings and engravings.
From the beginning of Picasso's career to his last works, drawing represented an infinite terrain of innovation and creation. Each stroke, outline is a new invention. The exhibition explores this dimension through the artist's precious notebooks, which he kept almost compulsively.
The exhibition transcends the chronology of the works to create surprising *connections between different periods of Picasso's artistic life. It places famous masterpieces alongside drawings never before exhibited, offering a complete panorama of the master's work.
"Picasso. Endlessly drawing" is the most comprehensive retrospective ever organized of Picasso's drawings and etchings. Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover or rediscover the abundant work of Picasso through the medium of drawing.
The exhibition promises an unforgettable art experience that will transport you to the heart of the creative soul of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.
Opening days and times
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 10pm
- Open Thursday from 11am to 11pm
- Weekly closing on Tuesday
- Early closing at 7pm on 24⁄12 and 31⁄12
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: € 18.70
- Children ticket (18 to 25 years): € 15.70
- Free for disabled visitors and their careers, jobseekers and those on minimum social welfare benefits.
- Ticket valid for one entry at the selected date and time.
- This ticket gives access to the museum and permanent collections after the exhibition visit.
- This ticket does not give access to Galerie 2 exhibitions.
- Ticket cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- The exhibition is in Galerie 1, level 6.
Get to the Centre Pompidou
- Metro: Line 11 – Rambuteau
- RER: A, B, D - Châtelet-les-Halles
- Bus: Lines 38, 47, 75, 29 - Centre George Pompidou
Place Georges POMPIDOU
Place Georges POMPIDOUparking Berger, niveau -1
75004 PARIS 04
Choose your tickets
Also to be discovered
- Copyright image:
- Pablo Picasso, « Portrait de Françoise », 20 mai 1946 (détail) Musée national Picasso-Paris. Dation Pablo Picasso, 1979. MP1351 © Succession Picasso 2023, photo © Dist. Rmn-Gp