Exhibition Ticket - Ocean Odyssey, the immersive adventure
From 20 October 2023 to 7 January 2024, the Atelier des Lumières invites you on an extraordinary odyssey to the heart of the ocean, where the extraordinary underwater photographs by Brian Skerry are sure to captivate you.
The National Geographic magazine photographer has won eleven awards in the prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition. Consultant and partner to numerous foundations dedicated to the preservation of the oceans, Brian Skerry is renowned for his captivating photography reportings on underwater life.
For more than 4 decades, he has spent more than 10,000 hours in the deep sea. He strives to capture the most beautiful moments of the wonders of the deep while highlighting the environmental issues that threaten our underwater ecosystems.
Explore tropical, temperate and Arctic seas through the eyes of the photographer.
Witness the richness of marine life: shoals of sparkling fish, shimmering coral reefs, majestic sea turtles, commanding orcas, playful dolphins, impressive sharks and mischievous polar seals.
Beneath the surface, in the deep waters, there is also microscopic crustaceans and large predators living side by side.
Don't delay in booking your tickets for this exhibition, designed to give you a unique perspective on the splendour and fragility of the oceans, while creating unforgettable memories for you, your family and your friends!
Opening days and times
- Monday to Sunday from 2pm.
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: € 16
- Senior ticket (over 65): € 15
- Reduced price ticket (students, recipients of minimum social welfare benefits, disability card holders and accompanying persons, holders of the Education pass): € 13
- Children ticket (aged 5 to 25): € 11
- Free for children under 5.
- Ticket valid for the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded.
Prepare your visit
- Duration of the exhibition: 1 hour
- You may enter the exhibition 30 minutes before or after the time slot you have booked. If you arrive at a time slot other than the one indicated on your tickets, you will be refused access.
- The Atelier des Lumières has a locker for medium-sized bags. Suitcases are not permitted. A one-euro coin (or shopping trolley token) is required to use this locker.
- Pushchairs are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Animals are not accepted.
Get to the Atelier des Lumières
- Metro: line 9 (Voltaire, Saint-Ambroise), line 3 (Rue Saint-Maur), line 2 (Père Lachaise)
- Bus: 46, 56, 61, 69
AddressAtelier des Lumières
38 Rue Saint-Maur
75011 PARIS 11
Choose your tickets
Also to be discovered
- Copyright image:
- © Culturespaces C de la Motte Rouge