- Exhibition Ticket - Basquiat x Warhol. Painting four hands
Exhibition Ticket - Basquiat x Warhol. Painting four hands
Until 28/08/2023 / FONDATION LOUIS VUITTON
From 5 April to 28 August, don't miss out the new exhibition at the Fondation Louis Vuitton which continues its exploration of the work of Jean-Michel Basquiat, this time revealing his fertile collaboration with Andy Warhol.
Between 1984 and 1985, Jean-Michel Basquiat (1960-1988) and Andy Warhol (1928-1987) produced around 160 paintings together, "à quatre mains" (four-handed), including some of the most successful of their respective careers.
As a witness to their friendship and to this joint creative output, Keith Haring (1958-1990) spoke of a "conversation taking place through painting, instead of words", and of two minds merging to create a "third, separate and unique one".
The exhibition showcases this unusual corpus of work through a collection that regroups more than 300 pieces including 80 paintings signed by four hands.
You will also have the chance to see pieces by Keith Haring, Jenny Holzer, Kenny Scharf and Michael Halsband, to really capture the New York downtown art scene of the 1980s.
Don't wait any longer to book your tickets for the most important exhibition ever devoted to these two extraordinary artists!
Opening days and times
Until 3 April 2023
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 am to 8 pm (last slot: 6:30 pm)
- Fridays from 11 am to 9 pm (last slot: 7:30 pm)
- Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 8 pm (last slot: 6:30 pm)
From 22 April to 8 May 2023
- Every day from 10 am to 8 pm (last slot: 6:30 pm)
- Fridays from 10 am to 9 pm (last slot: 7:30 pm)
Pricing and conditions
- Adult ticket: €17.20
- Student ticket: €11.70
- Child ticket (3 to 18 years old): €6.70
- Family ticket (1 or 2 adults and 4 children maximum): €33.70
- Free for children under 3 and disabled people with their carer (access on presentation of proof)
- Ticket valid for the selected date and time
- Ticket valid for all open spaces in the Fondation and for the Jardin d'Acclimatation
Prepare your visit
- Free visit of the exhibition, the Fondation Louis Vuitton and the Jardin d'Acclimatation
Get to the Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Metro: line 1 (Les Sablons)
- Bus: line 73 (La Garenne-Colombes - Charlebourg)
- Vélib : Jardin d'Acclimatation station
- The Foundation provides an electric shuttle service : Charles de Gaulle Étoile station (RER A and line 1), exit n°2 on avenue Friedland. You must pay €1 per journey and per person, by credit card on the shuttle upon presentation of your admission ticket.
- Car: reserved parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the Foundation
AddressFONDATION LOUIS VUITTON
8, avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
75116 PARIS 16