- Exhibition - Ramses the Great and the gold of the Pharaohs - Dated Ticket
Exhibition - Ramses the Great and the gold of the Pharaohs - Dated Ticket
From 07/04/2023 to 06/09/2023 / LA GRANDE HALLE DE LA VILLETTE
After Tutankhamun comes the much anticipated exhibition Ramses the Great and the Gold of the Pharaohs. Don’t miss out on a chance to visit from 7 April to 6 September 2023.
Immerse yourself in the kingdom of Ramses II, one of ancient Egypt’s greatest builders. Visit the Grande Halle de la Villette where you’ll find more than 180 original pieces, some of which are being exhibited for the first time outside of Egypt, brought together in an exceptional collection.
Breathtaking treasures from over 3,000 years ago:
- Exceptional jewels
- Spectacular royal masks
- Incredibly well-preserved statues and sarcophagi
- Furniture from the untouched tombs of the city of Tanis.
The exhibition will also offer a virtual reality experience in which visitors can discover the fabulous temple of Abu Simbel and the tomb of Nefertari.
- Ticket valid for one entry on the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded.
- Single dated ticket: €24
- Free for children under 4.
Every day from 10.00am to 7.00pm, last session at 5.30pm
How to get to the Grande Halle de La Villette
BUS: 75, 151 (Porte de Pantin), 139, 150, 152 (Porte de la Villette)
Metro: Line 5 (Porte de Pantin), line 7 (Corentin Cariou/Porte de la Villette)
AddressLA GRANDE HALLE DE LA VILLETTE
211 AVENUE JEAN JAURES
211 Avenue Jean Jaurès
75019 PARIS 19
Choose your tickets
Also to be discovered
Book your reservation nearby
- Copyright image:
- World Heritage Exhibitions Nouvel Empire, XIXe dynastie