Exhibition admission ticket - Gold. Les ors d'Yves Saint Laurent
Until 14 May 2023, the Yves Saint Laurent Museum continues to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the creation of the maison de haute couture and the first fashion show by paying tribute to the designer with the "Gold. The golds of Yves Saint Laurent” exhibition.
Through some forty haute couture and ready-to-wear dresses with a selection of accessories, objects and showcases consisting entirely of jewels, formal items essential to the Yves Saint Laurent silhouette, the "Gold. Les ors d'Yves Saint Laurent” exhibition explores the gold and touches of gold in the designer's work.
From the very first buttons to adorn the pea coats to the all-gold dresses, no collection escapes the designer's golden touch. All materials lend themselves to these sparkles: brocades, lace, lamé, spangles, leather, embroidery, fabrics, jewellery, perfume, gold sparkles, and much more.
2022 is also the opportunity to celebrate the 5 years of existence of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum Paris. Don't miss this Parisian event!
Opening days and times
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm, Thursday until 9 pm
- Last entry at 5.15 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and at 8.15 pm on Saturday.
- The clearing of rooms begins 20 minutes before the museum closing time.
- Closed on Mondays and 1 May
Admission tickets and prices
- Timed admission tickets, valid for the selected date and time
- The admission ticket is valid within the half-hour following the specified time and gives access only to the exhibition at the Yves Saint Laurent Paris museum, at 5, avenue Marceau
- The ticket gives priority access but is not a skip-the-line ticket There may be a waiting period.
- Free for children under 10
- Maximum occupancy of exhibition spaces is limited.
- Cloakroom closed.
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility. A wheelchair is available upon request at the reception desk.
- Metro: line 9, Alma-Marceau station
- RER C, Pont de l’Alma station
- Bus: lines 42, 63, 72, 80 & 92 (Alma-Marceau stop)
- Autolib stations: 1 Avenue Marceau; 33 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie
- Vélib stations: 2 Avenue Marceau; 3 Avenue Montaigne (opposite)
- Indigo car park: 10 Avenue George V
AddressMUSEE YVES SAINT LAURENT PARIS
5, avenue Marceau
5, avenue Marceau
75116 PARIS 16