Champagne cruise - Bateaux Mouches
For a romantic interlude, book your tickets for this sparkling cruise on the Seine. Glass of champagne in hand, you will get to see some of the capital’s most beautiful monuments from the decks of a Bateau Mouches.
This package includes a 1 hour 10 minute discovery cruise and a mini bottle of Moët et Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne (to be collected from the “Bar” before you board). An unforgettable moment and the prospect of a unique view of Paris.
Opening days and times
- Until 06/03/2022 departures every hour from 10:30 AM to 9 PM
- From 07/03 to 31/03/2022 and from 01/10 to 30/12/2022: Friday to Sunday at 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM, 9 PM
- From 01/04 to 30/09/2022: departures at 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM, 9 PM Additional departures on Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM, 8 PM
Tickets and prices
- Open tickets (undated), valid until 30/12/2022
- Proper attire required.
- Arrival recommended 15 minutes in advance
- The bottle is to be collected from the “Bar” on the pontoon just beyond the turnstiles, in the boarding waiting area
- Vessels with an open top deck, smoking area
- Commentary in several languages, route map offered available in 25 languages.
- People with motor disabilities: landing stage with adapted toilet facilities, availability of a removable ramp for accessing the boats from the landing stage, no steps in the boats. Access for people with reduced mobility: +33 (0)1 42 25 96 10
Boarding: Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th arrondissement
- Free parking
- Metro: Lines 1, 6 and 9
- RER: Line C
AddressCOMPAGNIE DES BATEAUX MOUCHES
Port de la Conférence
Pont de l'Alma - Rive Droite
75008 PARIS 08