Parc AccroCamp Rueil-Malmaison
Whether with family or friends, take advantage of the summer weather to scale the heights of a high rope course! Thrills and spills guaranteed!
High rope courses are a fun, sporty activity suitable for all levels, from beginners to seasoned athletes. Come and test your balance and agility on the various courses and activities at the AccroCamp park!
- Purple course (from age 3-4): this course for the youngest climbers is between 1 and 2.5 metres high and is accessible for children aged around 3 and above.
- Green courses (from age 5-6): 7 to 10 metres high and accessible for adults and children aged 5-6 and above and at least 1m10 tall (approximately 3'7"). Please note that children under 8 must be accompanied on the course by an adult
- Blue courses (from age 8).
- Red courses (adults / children aged 11 and over): 7 to 15 metres high, these courses offer a varied, entertaining and sometimes turbulent high rope experience!
- The Quick Jump: attached to a safety harness, position yourself at the end of a 15 m high diving board and throw yourself off!
- Trampolines (age 3 and above): giant trampolines with safety netting where toddlers, children and juniors can bounce to their hearts’ content. The trampolines are divided into 3 areas for children of different ages and sizes.
See you soon, up in the trees!
Access and contact
Days and opening hours
From 15⁄02 to 30⁄06 between 10 am and 7 pm.