Classique au vert
In a lush green setting, Classique au Vert hosts a diverse classical music line-up, covering all forms and genres, from recitals to singing, symphonic repertoire to chamber music. During the festival, young talent can mix with major international soloists. All spectators get a chance to discover the diversity of the music world through the links between classical music and other forms of artistic expression, countries and eras, cultures and folklore.
The environment itself really appeals to the senses. The Parc Floral was designed to mirror the aesthetic qualities of Japanese gardens. Order and beauty are the word in this magical place where unique collections of bonsai trees, irises and dahlias rub shoulders with sculptures by the Italian Volti and Tamil potters. The music seems to seek out the public on the green pastures or amid the copses.
2022 programme of the Classique Au Vert festival :
- 2 July 2022 at 4pm: Les Paladins conducted by Jérome Corréas
- 10 July 2022 at 4pm: Lucie Horsh and the Fuse ensemble (in French)
- 16 July 2022 at 2.30pm: Trio Musica Humana - Bingo! A musical lottery
- 16 July 2022 at 8.30pm: Tribute to Astor Piazzolla + Shai Maestro Quartet (paying concert)
- 24 July 2022 at 4pm: Marion Rampal, Pierre-François Blanchard, Patrick Messina - the Secret
- 25 July 2022 at 8.30pm: Brad Melhdau & Ian Bostridge + Yom & Léo Jassef (paying concert)
- 13 August 2022 at 4pm: Trio Pantoum - Quatuor Agate (paying concert)
- 20 August 2022 at 4pm: Shani Diluka (guest: Clémence de Forceville)
- 26 August 2022 at 8.30pm: Orchestra of the Royal Opera of Versailles (paying concert)
- 27 August 2022 at 4 pm: Orchestre de chambre de Paris & Victor Julien-Laferrière (paying concert)
Once in the Parc Floral, daytime concerts are free. Evening concerts are subject to an additional charge.
All musical events in Paris Region.
Access and contact
Days and opening hours
From 02/07 to 27/08/2022, daily.
- Free entry for children < 7 years. Entrance : 2.50€ (reduced price : 1.50€)