"Cinéma sur le toit"
On the roof of the Machine du Moulin Rouge, one of the most cosy and confidential rooftops in Paris, comfortably installed in deckchairs next to the wings of the Moulin Rouge, enjoy free open-air film screenings and (re)discover the works of the greatest filmmakers. As always, with half of the films directed by women and the other half by men, the 2022 edition, in association with So Film magazine and the Bar à Bulles, explores the theme of new realities with the mirage as a common thread. An appeal to all our senses for a hot summer show!
On the programme for the fourth edition of the Rooftop Cinema Festival :
- Wednesday 6 July: Las Vegas parano by Terry Gilliam
- Wednesday 13 July: The Love Watch by Anna Biller
- Tuesday 19th July : The Man From Earth by Richard Schenkman
- Wednesday 27 July: A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night by Ana Lily Amirpour
- Wednesday 3 August: Spit'n'Split by Jérôme Vandewattyne
- Wednesday 101 August: Coherence by James Ward Byrkit
- Wednesday 17 August: Violent Days by Lucile Chaufour
- Wednesday 24 August: Paris in Voguing by Gabrielle Culand
- Wednesday 31 August: Zola by Janicza Bravo
- Wednesday 7 September: If it was love by Patric Chiha
Reservations are free every Thursday before the screening directly on the Machine du Moulin Rouge website.
Also enjoy the "Cinéma en plein air à la Villette", from 20 July to 21 August 2022, which this year is dedicated to dance.
More ideas for outings in Paris Region.
Access and contact
Metro: Blanche (2) or Place Clichy (13) Bus: 30 - 54 - 68 - 74 / Stop - Blanche
Days and opening hours
From 06/07 to 07/09/2022, every Wednesday. Schedules according to projection. See programme Original version with French subtitles / headphones.