Totally Crazy Show
The most sensual dancers in the world, legendary tableaux, sensational visual effects…
Immerse yourself in the creative and sophisticated world of Crazy Horse Paris with its unprecedented show "Totally Crazy"!
Discover the best performances and creations of the most emblematic of cabarets and the mythical signatures that have revolutionised this mythical Parisian venue, Philippe Decouflé, Christian Louboutin, Ali Mahdavi & Dita Von Teese, Chantal Thomass, all reunited in an unmissable show!
Experience 67 years of glamour and madness concentrated in 90 minutes of absolute enchantment and let the charm of the Crazy Horse make you … "Totally Crazy"!
The Crazy Horse is a "must" creative house, loved and appreciated by celebrities and artists from all over the world. It welcomes you every day at 12, avenue George V in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, just a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées.
Let yourself be seduced by the "crazy" charm of the Crazy Horse!
How to get there
- Taxi 24 hours a day Bus 42, 63, 72, 80 and 92 - Stop Alma Marceau
- Public car park: Alma-George V Line 9 - Metro Alma Marceau
- Coach parking : Quai Albert Ier Line 1 - Metro George V
- RER A - Charles de Gaulle - Etoile station
- RER C - Pont de l'Alma station
Opening days and times
UNTIL 14 NOVEMBER 2021
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday at 8pm & 10:30pm
- Saturday at 7pm & 9.30pm
- Sunday at 8pm & 10:30pm
FROM 15 NOVEMBER
- Sunday to Friday at 8pm & 10:30pm
- Saturday at 7pm, 9.30pm & midnight
- Exceptions: Friday 24 December one show at 8pm
- Thursday 30 December 3 shows at 7pm, 9.30pm & midnight
- Friday 31 December 3 shows at 7.45pm, 10.15pm & 1am (from 1 January 2022)
Tickets and prices
- Ticket valid on the date shown
- Show with ½ bottle of premium champagne or two drinks of your choice & an assortment of 5 appetizers per person
- Show with ½ bottle of "Cuvée Crazy" champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Only Crazy Show (not available on Saturday at 9.30pm)
12 AVENUE GEORGE V
75008 PARIS 08
Choose your tickets
A health pass is required to enter.