Tootbus ticket Paris Discovery
By booking your Tootbus ticket on Visitparisregion website, explore Paris at your own pace and discover the city from a different angle!
During one or two days, the tour includes: breathtaking views of the most beautiful monuments, unforgettable photos, unrivalled outdoor comfort and key facts about Paris with Tootbus Paris audio guides.
On-board 100% clean-energy tour buses, the Paris Discovery route includes the Paris Opera, the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Sainte-Chapelle, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Grand Palais and many other spectacular locations.
Hop-on hop-off Paris: get on and off as many times as you want while the ticket is valid!
Opening days and times
- Every day from 9 am to 6 pm
Tickets and prices
- Ticket valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Your ticket can be used within 12 months from the booking date.
- Free for children under 4.
- Buses run daily from 9 am to 6 pm. The frequency at stops is every 20 to 30 minutes.
- After being stamped on board the bus, the ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours.
- You can stamp your ticket and start the tour at any bus stop. - Electronic tickets presented on mobile devices are accepted on board.
- Download the Tootbus app to locate Tootbus Paris stops with ease, track buses in real time and take advantage of our guided tours to explore the city further.
Choose your tickets
- Copyright images:
- CRT Paris Ile-de-France/Amélie Laurin