- Shows and special events
- Night Fountains Show Ticket
Night Fountains Show Ticket
From 10/06/2023 to 16/09/2023 / CHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
Every Saturday evening in summer, the gardens of the Château de Versailles are decked out in a thousand lights and invite you to take a journey through time to the rhythm of the music of the Roi Soleil.
Buy your tickets for a magical walk fit for a king, to see the fountains and a final fireworks display that’s captivating for young and old alike!
Usually closed to the public, the groves and fountains are lit up with water and light, offering a unique spectacle. As you stroll along, you’ll rediscover the greatest Baroque music from Lully to Charpentier, Gluck to Rameau. A unique, magical experience.
A 2.5 hour walk full of surprises and wonder, culminating in magnificent compositions of water jets and cascades of light at the Neptune Fountain, the largest fountain in the gardens of the Château de Versailles.
To bring this evening to a close, the Groupe F pyrotechnists, true fireworks magicians, will meet you on the park’s Grande Perspective to bring you a royal firework display!
Whatever the weather conditions, you will witness a magical summer show!
A prestigious formula for an exceptional night walk
Would you like to spend an evening in complete peace of mind? Opt for the Prestige formula which includes :
- A dedicated car park accessible via the Grille de la Reine from 7 pm.
- Direct access to the site via the Neptune Gate from 7:45 pm.
- A glass of champagne to enjoy before your visit.
Opening days and times
- From 8:30 pm to 11:05 pm every Saturday night from 10⁄06 to 23⁄09
- Exceptional date on Friday 14⁄07
Prices and conditions
- Adult simple entry ticket : €34,10
- Children simple entry ticket from age 6 to 17 included: €29,70
- Prestige formula ticket : €57.20
- Free for children under 5 who can access the gardens without a ticket
- Dated tickets valid for the selected date from 10/06/2023 to 23/09/2023
- Tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or refunded
- The Night Fountains Show takes place regardless of weather conditions.
- Entry through the Cour des Princes or Petite Venise or Menagerie or Grille de Neptune gates.
- A second entrance is possible through a different door than the one used for the first entrance.
- This is a walking tour of the Estate of Versailles, there is no seats available.
- PRM access telephone number: 01 30 83 78 89.
- All exits are final, there is no readmission with the same ticket.
How to get to the Château de Versailles
- By train: line N (Versailles Chantiers), line L (Versailles Rive Droite), RER C (Versailles Rive Gauche)
- By bus: line 171 (Versailles Château)
- By car: A13 motorway, exit Versailles Notre Dame; A86 motorway: exit Versailles Centre
- Paid parking on the Place d’Armes in front of the Château (free from 7pm on the evenings of the Night Fountains Show). Please note that the car park is busy on Saturday evenings.
AddressCHÂTEAU DE VERSAILLES
ENTREE PAVILLON DUFOURENTREE GRAND TRIANON