Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport Tourist Information Centres
Tourist advisors are available 7 days a week in our Tourist Information Centres in the airports and close to major tourist attractions; they can answer your questions in several languages.
Open every day, you will find the Tourist Information Centres at Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport at the terminals below:
- Terminal T1 Arrivals Level, Gate 4: from 7:15 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Terminal 2A (seasonal only) Baggage reclaim: from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Terminal 2C Departures/Arrivals Level, between Gates 12 and 14: from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Terminal 2D Departures/Arrivals Level, Gate 7: from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Terminal 2E Arrivals Level/Between Gates 8 and 9: from 7:15 a.m. to 8:45 p.m
- Terminal 2F Arrivals Level, Gate 11: from 7:15 a.m. to 8:45 p.m
Exceptional closures: January 1, May 1 and December 25.