Visitors can enjoy a guided discovery tour of the Paris of yesterday and today on board one of the glazed trimarans.
Individual audio-guides provide visitors with a simple way to enjoy rich and detailed commentary about Paris, its history, its monuments and its architecture.
A tour guide equipped with a microphone contributes useful and topical information about Paris in 4 languages to accompany the audio-guide.
To be discovered: the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d’Orsay, L’Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Hôtel de Ville, La Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obélisque and Le Grand Palais.
• Modern, panoramic multi-hulled vessels with an outdoor terrace and passageways
• A warm welcome from a professional crew
• A commentary broadcast via individual receivers, accompanied by a genuine musical storyline: a choice of 14 languages and a “children’s” version in French
Opening days and times
April to September:
- From 10 AM to 10:30 PM (except at 1 PM and 7:30 PM)
- Frequency: approximately every 30 minutes
- At weekends and every day in June, July and August: from 10 AM to 11 PM
October to March:
- From 10:30 AM to 10 PM
- Frequency: approximately every hour
- On weekends and during Zone C school holidays: from 10 AM to 10:30 PM
- First departure at 2 PM on 14 July, last departure at 5 PM on 24 December
- Last departure at 9 PM on 31 December
- First departure at 10:30 AM on 25 December and 1 January
Tickets and prices
- CHILDREN UNDER 4 GO FREE.
- Duration of the cruise: 1h
Boarding at pontoon no.3
We recommend you report at the ticket booth 20 minutes before the chosen departure time.
Disabled access possible
Parking (payment required), subject to available spaces
Animals are not allowed on board