La nuit aux invalides Show ticket
Head over to the main courtyard at the Hôtel des Invalides to enjoy the show and the immersive experience eagerly awaited by so many people each year: A Night at Invalides is back for its 10th edition in Paris. Purchase your tickets online and discover the legend of Napoleon during this very special evening event.
Thanks to its storytelling, its immensity, its state-of-the-art technology and the touch of enchantment it generates, A Night at Invalides is THE must-see show this summer in Paris, a unique event which this year celebrates the 200th anniversary Napoleon’s death with “The Flight of the Eagle”.
During this unforgettable evening, you can experience the breathtaking career of a man who imposed his will on Europe for twenty years.
Spend A Night at Invalides to discover aspects of the Emperor’s life which helped forge the “Napoleonic legend” but also the heritage passed down to us by his saga. Seen as a monster by some and a genius by others, Napoleon leaves no one indifferent.
This breathtaking and unforgettable show will take you on a 50-minute journey back in time!
Opening days and times
- From 16 to 30/07/2022 from Tuesday to Saturday at 10:30 p.m.
- From 01/08 to 01/09/2022 from Tuesday to Saturday at 10 p.m.
- Monday 29/08/2022 at 10 p.m.
Tickets and prices
- Dated tickets, valid for the chosen date
- Standing places not assigned
- Doors open 1 hour before the show
- You are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes in advance
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over
AddressHOTEL NATIONAL DES INVALIDES
129 rue de Grenelle
Entrée par la grille d'honneur
75007 PARIS 07